Assignments


When I was in elementary school, talking while doing work was considered unsatisfactory and frowned upon.



(Good, Satisfactory, and Bad Checklist; Web Source: Pxfuel)

The assignment I am most intrigued by is storytelling. I am not the most creative writer, so I am interested in stepping out of my comfort zone and trying it out. I have never taken a course where I make a blog. I like the idea of not submitting my papers on Canvas. At first, it stressed me out since I have never used blogger.com, but now, it feels like a diary and is pretty comforting. This course is like others because I am still doing readings and getting feedback on assignments. 

I am interested in the extra commenting extra credit. I love to talk to others. I remember being in elementary school and getting a U (unsatisfactory) because I talked too much to others during class.  I have never been rewarded for talking, so I am excited for this. I think the check-in and connect sounds really cool too. I like the idea of a way to connect with students virtually. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Cooking, Dancing, Pakistani Violinist

Week 7 Story: Young Lyfe