Technology


I am not a tech-savvy person, so I am interested in learning how to use the different computer tools. 


(Computer Desktop; Web Source: Pixabay)


I am familiar with word counters and cropping images. However, I am not familiar with any of the other technology tools like Blogger.com, Google sites, and Twine, but I am excited to learn how to use them. I was looking at some of the storybooks and was wondering why I liked the design so much. I really like the design of Twine and am excited to try to use it. There's not any particular web skill that I really want to work on this semester. I am just excited to try new things on the web. I am not very tech-savvy, so I cannot recommend anything. I am open to any suggestions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Cooking, Dancing, Pakistani Violinist

Week 7 Story: Young Lyfe