Week 8 Comments and Feedback

        


   I chose this image because sometimes I find my story amazing, but then when I get feedback, it can be eye-opening. I see my stories in a different way. I am more critical.

     The quality of comments is decent. Some are better than others. When some people say that something is cool or interesting that is less useful. I think an easy fix is to say why when writing. I am sure many of these were written quickly though. For the most part, on a good day I think I am leaving decent feedback and comments. I am awkward on intro posts because I do get into the same habit of that is cool or that is interesting, but that doesn't do anything. I do get some good ideas when hearing others. For instance, I liked how one person brought their story into the modern time. I really liked that. I am getting to know some people when connecting with them. A lot of students intro post is not very personal for instance saying I am a psychology major or this is my desired field. Maybe that is how personal they go with most people, and if so, maybe I just don't vibe with them. I am happy with my intro post. I think I showed my personality a lot. Some students asked questions, but I feel awkward answering them because I feel it is for a grade rather than people wanting to know me.  One idea that could be interesting if you had assigned people so that the two comment on each others blogs especially when it comes to introductions. I do not want to make any changes to my Comment Wall or my intro except maybe by changing the layout or by not having the top of my blog a different font. 


 

5. Image. Take a look through the "Feedback Cats" and "Feedback Infographics" to find one that expresses what you think is a really important aspect of the feedback process, and explain why you chose that image in particular.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Cooking, Dancing, Pakistani Violinist

Week 7 Story: Young Lyfe