Week 8 Progress

 


("Work Harder"; Web Source: Pixabay


    I am not so happy with my progress. I wish I could have been doing my assignments more in advance. Instead, my routine is a mess. I do assignments when I have time. I need to plan my schedule better. I am most proud that I have not skipped an assignment. I wish I did more extra credit, but there are so many assignments in other courses that I don't feel that I have time. I enjoy writing the stories the most. Also, I try to do the stories on my Wednesdays which are my most free days besides for my 8 hours of work. I can sit down and enjoy it. I have used like two extra credit options, but I wish I could use more. Things have gone well with my blog and website I believe. 

    A change I need to make is not relevant to this class but to study after each course. I need to have a schedule and exercise more. I am not taking care of myself due to stress and being overworked. I like my writing style, but I need to make sure that I am enjoying it and not writing boring stories that no one wants to read. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Cooking, Dancing, Pakistani Violinist

Week 7 Story: Young Lyfe