Week 8 Reading and Writing


This image is still my favorite image. It reminds me of my trip to Pakistan in 2010. I planned to go back to visit my family members this summer, but that unfortunately got cancelled due to COVID-19. I remember the bright colors and the sandy beach where I rode a camel. 

(Pakistan Transportation, Web Source: Wikimedia)

   I am overall happy with my blog. Sometimes I go from writing serious and then I shift into trying to be humorous. I wish I kept to one. I think my biggest accomplishment is that I am learning to not be embarrassed about others reading my works. I am still a little sensitive especially when someone who knows me comments on my pieces, but otherwise, I am not too worried. My favorite reading is one I don't really remember. I like the stories that are more modernized. My reading notes are not helping me much because I feel that I prefer just writing the story. I usually do not like to think about what the plot was about and what I am planning on doing. I like to just start writing, so they feel less helpful to me. I have not really discovered any of the strategies. I typically focus on one character when I am reading. I try to evaluate them and give them a proper analysis. I like the idea of looking at greatest weakness and greatest strength. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Cooking, Dancing, Pakistani Violinist

Week 7 Story: Young Lyfe