Famous Last Words This Week

 

 


("Writing;" Web Source: Flickr)

I was only able to do one reading this week. I had a 3 exams this week and completely forgot about the assignment. I was able to read over some nursery rhymes from part B though. 

My best writing was done at home and after I thought about it for a bit. I think my stories are funny and cringey which I think is something interesting. People have to comment on our stories, so why not make them interesting? They may not be the most artistic and flow beautifully. I try to make them short to keep attention but amusing. I have not really discovered a good strategy other than just getting it done. I was very careful to not be too weird in my stories. Now, I am embracing the weird. 

I really enjoyed someone's project. It was about Cinderella being in jail as well as Snow White. It was unexpected which was entertaining and humorous. I think my writing is both of those. However, I think that the author did it more sophisticated than I could have done. I am not sure how to make my writing more elegant because I HATE fluff. I would rather just get to the point. I would rather just tell the main ideas and not bore with the details. I understand that some people need those details, so I am working on that, expanding my writing.

My other classes are fine. I am writing a lot more overall in my classes. I think this class is the most writing though, and it is making me very comfortable. I used to triple and quadruple check that I did not say anything too weird. Now, I am only double checking. 

I don't have any topics or exciting events. 

My plans next week are to hear back from a medical school after my interview. I am quite nervous. I also have a job interview tomorrow and will most likely hear back from that as well. I hope I get some good news. Otherwise, I have lots of big papers for other classes I need to get done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Cooking, Dancing, Pakistani Violinist

Week 7 Story: Young Lyfe